1. The Program starts from 23 January 2017 and ends on 31 December 2017 (both dates inclusive) (“Program Period”).
2. This Program is only applicable to new corporate customers (i.e. companies in Hong Kong with valid business registration) which have (a) The Hong Kong Exporters' Association member who received an EDM in respect of this Program directly from DHL Express (Hong Kong) Limited (“DHL”), and (b) settled payment in Hong Kong (“Eligible Customers”).
3. The Program applies to the following DHL international service products (document or non-document): DHL EXPRESS WORLDWIDE, DHL EXPRESS 9:00, DHL EXPRESS 10:30, DHL EXPRESS 12:00, DHL EXPRESS WORLDWIDE IMPORT (collectively “Eligible DHL Products”).
4. New DHL Corporate Customer – enjoy 40% discount
i. The pricing offer consists of up to forty percent (40%) off DHL Published Tariff Rate of the Eligible DHL Products.
ii. The rate, effective date and period of discount shall be determined by DHL at its sole and absolute discretion based on the shipping profile of the relevant Eligible Customer. This pricing offer is only available to Eligible Customers who have successfully opened a brand new account with DHL.
iii. Discount only applies to DHL Published Tariff Rate and fuel surcharge, and is not applicable to DHL EXPRESS EASY, DHL Domestic Express Service, fixed premium rate of DHL EXPRESS 9:00/10:30/12:00, DHL value-added services, taxes and other surcharges.
5. DHL’s Terms & Conditions of Carriage shall apply to all services provided by DHL. For more information, please visit dhl.com.hk.
6. DHL reserves the right to alter any aspect of the Program (including but not limited to these Terms and Conditions) and/or to terminate the Program at any time without prior notice.
7. Should any dispute arise in relation to the Program, DHL’s decision shall be final and conclusive.
8. If there is any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
9. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.